Welcome to Alexandra Veterinary Centre
We are a very well established (90 years) small animal practice in Crewe, dealing with cats, dogs, rabbits and other pets.
We are dedicated to providing the best possible healthcare and making this as stress free as possible for you and your pet.
Why Is Our Motto 'Because We Care'
- Because we care about the health, happiness and well-being of our patients.
- Because we care about the satisfaction and peace of mind of our clients.
- Because we care about providing the best possible care at value for money prices.
- Because we care about combining up to date expertise and equipment with old fashioned virtues like curtesy and consideration.
- Because we care about treating our clients the way we would want to be treated.
- Because we care about treating your pets the way we would treat our own and we have a lot of those. We know from our own personal experiences what you go through when your pet is ill.
- So you see We Really Do Care.
For revolving articles on the right, hover over the article with your mouse to stop it revolving and click on read more for the full article.
FREE SENIOR PET HEALTH CHECK.
We are currently offering FREE senior pet health checks for cats and dogs over 8 years old.
FREE DENTAL CHECKS
We are currently offering FREE dental checks for dogs and cats.
NEW PET HEALTH PLANS
Our Pet Health Plans provide a simple money-saving way to give your pet the regular preventive treatment he or she needs all for a monthly Direct Debit payment.
You can join at the practice by completing a simple application form including your bank details.
Alternatively you can ring the Pet Health Plans team on 0800 169 9958 to join over the phone.
Click on read more on the revolving articles on the right of this page for more information.
Our STANDARD and PREMIUM PUPPY and KITTEN VACCINATION PACKAGES remain the same and are GREAT VALUE. Please contact us at the surgery for details.
- Standard Package (Puppy health check, 2 vaccinations, worm treatment, 4 weeks pet insurance and 6 month health check) £37.00.
- Premium Package (Puppy health check, 2 vaccinations, worm treatment, flea treatment, 4 weeks insurance, microchip and 6 month health check) £49.50.
- Standard Package (Kitten health check, 2 vaccinations, worm treatment, 4 weeks pet insurance and 6 month health check) £45.00.
- Premium Package (Kitten health check, 2 vaccinations, worm treatment, flea treatment, 4 weeks pet insurance, microchip and 6 month health check) £57.50
- We now use the new combined vaccine for myxomatosis and rabbit haemorrhagic disease. One single injection per year £25.00.
- For vaccination offers, see under Our Services, vaccination.
- For all puppies and kittens having first vaccinations: 4 weeks free insurance.
- Cat neutering and microchipping discounted in conjunction with Cats Protection and RSPCA for people on benefits.
- Dog neutering and microchipping £30 in conjunction with Dogs Trust and RSPCA for people on benefits.
- Great prices for neutering for people not on benefits.
All treatment must be paid for at the time.
Any medication which has been ordered and not collected within 2 weeks will be put back in stock and will need to be re ordered.
We request that any medication which has to be specially ordered must be paid for at the time of ordering.
Phone calls to the surgery may be recorded for training purposes.
Trading name A R Johnson T/A Baron and Johnson.